View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #2781
Drama
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Drama is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijarrold View Post
Alright guys, I've been using the search feature and haven't been able to find anything..

XXR 526 comes in 17x10 +20
My question is how would I get them to fit on my S14..I'm going 30mm wide fenders and going to use 25mm spacers up front. All tires are going to be 235/40.
Am I going to have to use spacers in the rear? How much pull? Should I just go overs in the rear?
I'm currently running 18x10 +11 in the rear with my fenders only rolled. I've ran 235/40s with the camber almost maxed out.
225/40s I have -4* camber. I could run less camber without the tire rubbing, but since I have 8k/6k rates with the coilovers maxed out, the lip of the wheel will hit the fender on bumps.
If you dont want that much camber, you will need a small pull, or you can go with overs.
my friend is running 18x10 +22 with a slight pull and like -2* of camber on 225/40s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikzilla View Post
I don't have to run it low. Could I run the 9.5 with just rolling or pulling? Or will it have to be overfenders?
You'll be fine with just rolling on 9.5 +15. Not sure how low you want to go, but you'll have about -2, -3* of camber from lowering and it'll fit fine with 225/40s.