Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:39 AM   #273
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to agree with BlewByYou 100%. I recently ordered Chasebays entire catalog for the 240sx including an RB26/AEM harness, clutch line, brake booster delete master cylinder, in-car brake lines, boost kit and tucked radiator.

I ordered during their sale at the end of September. I didn't expect to have my products in two weeks for a number of reasons...it was a sale, so they were probably flooded with orders. A custom harness isn't a quick project. SEMA was coming up. Then there were three major holidays. I received my radiator, brake lines and clutch line in about a week...turns out I clicked on the wrong clutch line and it had to be swapped out. Chasebays got me the correct clutch lines within a few days with no hassle. The rest of my order arrived New Year's Eve and everything looks amazing. I haven't had time to install my harness, but from first inspection, it (and the rest of my order) look top quality.

My only complaint with anything I've purchased from them is the radiator. The way it was displayed on the site and for the cost, I expected something a little more chassis specific. I had to make some tabs and spacers for the chassis. I also had a tab welded to the bottom of the radiator for support. My biggest hassle is the upper hose. I got the 16an version and after adding the appropriate fittings and a custom (shorter) upper water neck to the block there is no room for a filler of any type. I'm using Syko mounts, so the lower engine placement may have effected this. To add a fill point, I had to have a neck added to the driver's side tank.

Overall, I'm very happy with Chasebays products and service. I will update this post later if I run into any further issues.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk