Old 01-05-2014, 11:04 AM   #15
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyways

Installed those isis control arms, that was fun

Had some more fun:

I decided to take a different route with the initial install. I had rebuilt my T25 and was going to roll on stock boost for about a year or so but talking to Doug and how many times they have done 300hp tunes, I thought I would go down that path for now.

I picked up an s15 turbo

some s15 injectors

z32 maf

drain tube

clocking adapters

oil restrictor (turned out to not fit my line, it was -4 to .035)

got these
transmission gasket
ss braided clutch line
-3 to .04 restrictor (hope this doesnt hurt the turbo, i heard that ideally you want .032

installed my power brace and front control arms

thats where I am as of now. Ive had this engine since Oct. 2012 and have been slowly working 1 or 2 hours here and there every weekend. I know that a lot of people get these and throw them right in the weekend they get them, or do serious work and have them in quickly. I am not a mechanic, I had never even changed oil or done anything besides an audio install prior to ordering this motor.

Im hoping to have it done soon. I just ordered poweredbymax comp coilovers (will be delivered 01/07/14). Im in talks with someone about buying their oem s15 front end. Looking to go 5 lug/z32 brakes/gramlight 57d in luminous yellow 17x9 in the next few months. Eventually would like to go with house of kolor galaxy grey paint but Ill probably do a matte black plastidip after the s15 front, jdm kouki rear bumper/valances/sideskirts.

Power wise I think I will be happy with around 300hp from the s15 turbo. I originally wanted to ride stock for a year or so and then pick up a 2871r but we'll see how this goes as Im thinking about doing a drag oriented build after this car

interior wise Im planning on a 350mm perforated nardi wheel with the dark aluminum spokes, nrg neochrome hub to match my ARC shift knob, and wrap my dash/console/headliner in perforated black leather with red stitching to match the nardi wheel. Will eventually remove the rear seats and build a nice box to house 2 10's, 2 6" mids, and 2 1" tweeters for highs.

This is just going to be a fun/weekend car really, not planning on being a d1 hero.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome, thanks!
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote