View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:10 PM   #355
cxracing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (-1)
cxracing is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by niscur29 View Post
Laugh your ass off all you want. Firewall is not cut for the swap. Hammered for clearance only which you stated above your kit still requires or "let it make its own space" lol. Can you not see the complete ac system still on the firewall. I did cut the rad support when i had a vh45de in the car and had to put it in on my own. Mucho easy when you can go straight in. You arent fooling anyone, claiming you need to cut the firewall etc. No swap kit requires that. Not a single one.

I dont need anymore pics. I have already proved you wrong on every level. My mounts, headers, oil pan is all off the shelf items readily available to anyone from places like enjuku, summit, jegs, oem, frsport etc. And my kit was a few dollars ~$150 more then yours.
these are random pictures can be grabbed from internet, if you are really doing this project yourself, show more pictures of the rest, let everyone to judge if this is something they want to hack.

i highly doubt that this is even your own project. if yes, show us more pictures and let's give you some credit.

this kind of project, it is basically don't care of anything, use whatever available, cut and hammer whatever are needed to make it fit, working at a home garage, it takes at least on one yr of your weekend time. and to the end, it might have some show stoppers that get you very frustrated (if you are the one really doing this project) and not able to finish(or cost too much to finish)

Keep in mind, our kit does not require any cut or modify the chassis. this is totally no comparison.

PS. if it is so easy, there would be tons of LS/S13 swap already out there before we released our kit.

Last edited by cxracing; 01-06-2014 at 12:53 AM..
cxracing is offline   Reply With Quote