View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #113
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I officially no longer own a Front end... Sold the whole thing originally to fund my Silvia front conversion however during H20i in Maryland i got myself in a bit of trouble and had to put the money towards the $950 i have to pay in lawyer fee's & fine. Moral of the story is don't do stupid shit because it delays the progress of your race car! So after i pay that off i have to pay Sunny for all his fabrication. So rite now i'm just daydreaming of making more progress, once i pay off all that i'm going to start buying Silvia front parts. Hopefully i can get my car to pass tech so i can drive a drift event this year. Im kinda set on wanting to drift my car for at least 1-2 events this year then add an oil cooler, probably cams, Retune, make 650hp, alignment, get the car to hook really well, handle better, run a good 1/4 mile time & smoke ignorant exotic car drivers & build another car specifically drifting. Im thinking of a 1jz powered s13/cressida or rx7. whichever shell i could find the cheapest. I already put the whole 1jz build together in my mind hahah.

& So that this isnt just some kinda gay diary entry here's a picture of the car lol

Also i forgot to mention before me and Eddie hit the city the night before i removed my oil pan to bang out some dents, a few days earlier i hit a pot hole and got paranoid. turned out the dents werent that serious but better safe then sorry.

2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote