View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:51 PM   #39
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
Hey dudes, can you please help out. I sold my stock t25 and sent the person the hard lines and drain tube -- I guess I sent them the bolts to the drain tube as well, does anyone know what size they are?
Ended up using M8-1.25x20mm with a crush washer in case anyone else wanted to know.

Awesome turbo elbow fitment:

Im actually talking to Enjuku right now about possibly getting some kind of credit for it. It's a long shot since I purchased it in Oct. 2012, but I havent used it and am just now test fitting and seeing that it will not work.

Replaced the o rings on my injectors
Off with the old:

On with the new!

DIF clocking adapters:

Oil restrictor. Get it right, get it tight!

Also installed the kouki bumper. I had some trouble because none of the retaining clip spots match up with the brackets on my bumper support. I also could not keep the styrofoam behind bumper.

No way to mount the license plate... I just found out theres an oem bracket you can get but I wasn't able to locate one

I currently have it ghetto zip tied via a chain of small zip ties running to the single hole at the top (probably what that bracket mounts to) and have it pushed into the 2 lips on the bottom. I drove it to work today and didnt find it hanging off the back or worse, gone, so... I dont know. Ill have to figure that one out.
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote