View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:48 PM   #75
akamal92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
akamal92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Parts Install Updates

So i picked up all of the parts i needed to finish my front suspension and all the parts for my rear sub-frame to get started on it so i can drop my crappy original one out and replace it with all new bushing and suspension arms. Along with getting the rear knuckle bushings replaced for a better ride over all. And because i have it apart now i might as well do it since its all apart.

Here's a pic of my new rack installed with my cool gold isis sway bar and a picture of my tien inners an circuit sport outters on the new rack it all looks pretty good

Now that i got the front completely done including installing a solid steering column bushing which is a real pain in the ass i wont ever be doing that again even if you pay me . I started on my rear subframe burning out the bushings and sanding it down and respraying it black.

Burning the bushings (Stinky Stuff)

New Poly bushings installed and subframe painted

Then i had to drop my sub-frame in my car last time she see's the ground for awhile so i took a cool stance pick

Then i pulled down the old one and stripped most of my good parts off

Shot of the underside that i will be cleaning up and re-undercoating to give it that new look when i lift it up sometimes(hopefully never cuz everything will be new)

And here she sits in the dark waiting for all the cool stuff that is gong to happen to her along with the new wheels coming soon and then the new heart RB ftw.

I will have updates of the subframe install along with pictures of the under coating process i will be doing this sunday.