View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 12:55 AM   #30
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
for the ones of you who said he deserved this because the officer didn't know what would happen. I hope you all die in a fucking home invasion.

At no point was there ever a threat to the officer....
At no point was there a blow delivered first by the inmate.
At one point it was obvious the inmate was going to step in...To keep the officer from doing more harm.
Fuck YOU ALL.

As someone said " its not max security"
officer could have easily took ONE step back, grabbed for tazer or pepper spray and kept the situation from escalating any more.
Also the response time from other officers is sketch as hell.

90 days for manslaughter......what a fucking joke. Corruption at its best.
Jesus and 2-pac are coming back soon in a black caddy (LOL)
I can see from both perspectives here, but officers (prison, peace what have you) are trained to see the situation for what it is, and cover THEIR ass.

The inmate got in the officer's face FIRST. As a means of asserting himself to disrespect the officer (figure of authority) At that point, what should the officer do? He maintained the dominant role he pushed the inmate away. At that point the intention of that inmate was to HIT the officer. He swung, missed, and the officer defended himself. The point where the officer was wrong was doing the SECOND slam. I'm sure that was a panic reaction.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote