View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #84
akamal92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
akamal92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Updates

So my goals these past couple of weekends were to get rear suspension completely assembled and installed. But i had to clean and undercoat the bottom of my car first well mainly the rear i already did the front. the undercoating was the dirtiest part of this build so far. but the results are amazing and so worth it to keep the bottom side from rusting.

Here is how the underside turned out

Then i took my rear knuckles out to get the old bushings pushed out and have them powder coated black. And then install some cool poly bushings.

They turned out great and Bretts grandfather owner of Yokleys Automoive Repair another 240sx guru helped me get these bushings pressed back in. If your in Clermont, FL you should check them out for any of your automotive needs great people work in that shop.

After the knuckles were done i completely assembled my rear subframe with all my new parts. and it looked so good i didn't want to put it back in lol

That same night i put it up but it was too dark to take pics. So the next day i went in and torqued down all the mounting points for the diff and installed my cleaned up BC coilovers and installed my Isis toe arms. An man can i say this thing it really solid i used to be able to move this thing a a little but everything is so tight and on point i cant wait to drive this thing an take through a turn.

Here is a pic of it installed

More cool parts came in like OEM shift boot

Some steel braided Brake lines front for Z32's an stock rears

I also picked up a sweet mint uncracked brown dash from a friend of mine Kevin who owns cool little cream s13 thats doing a crazy build on his car right now. and i know what you guys are thinking like BROWN WTF but im getting this thing professionally dyed black by my painter Clay the miracle worker

Here is a picture before dye

And after dye it looks so good and feel great to never knew i could do this but i was like damn this thing looks brand new after this

While i was there a snapped a picture of this 240z he did a crazy paint job on that looks like glass not one wave or run or even orange peel it looks amazing check it out. Now this car is gonna be sick with its Rb25 single turbo it getting.