View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 11:42 PM   #50
enderr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
enderr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBB View Post
Thanks bud. Its duplicolor "Clear effex". The pictures dont really do any of those parts justice; they are a real smooth gloss black until the light hits it just right and you see the flake.

Anyways, no real progress made these past 2 weeks. 2 weekends ago I got a chance to go see my favorite metal band, Amon Amarth, which was amazing.

This past weekend I didnt have a lot of time so I just did a little tinkering. I got some hoses/lines from vatozone and started replacing everything behind the intake manifold, on the intake manifold, and on the fuel rail. I didnt get to finish and I only took these few photos, sorry!

I got the quote for getting the s15 front end on and unfortunately it's more than what the front clip cost me. Ive seen their work and I know its professional; all the lines will match up, etc. It was a bit much to swallow, about double what I was expecting. I am going to worry about getting my motor wrapped up and installed first and then see about having them do the body work for me.

Still waiting to hear back from enjuku/circuitsports about a possible credit for my fubar turbo outlet. I was looking on frsport's page at the tomei outlets and they have 3 different part #'s for what appears to be the same part. Pending a response from them on what the deal is before I order one
sick build. amon amarth is kickass saw them live