View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:59 PM   #3481
MR.P

Trader Rating: (0)
MR.P is an unknown quantity at this point
hello again guys. I recently changed my headgasket in my stock jdm 2jz-gte. its a toyota HG with arp studs. The problem is that it would not run. It was running good before HG replacement exept that I had exhaust gasses in the radiator. It has spark and fuel

I had some problems with the Coolant Temp ECU Sensor before. It would not idle sometimes and when I took the plug to that sensor out and put it in couple of times, it would idle fine.

When I try to start the motor now, is it misfiring, backfiring. somtimes it cranks but nothing happens. sometimes it will start a couple of seconds with a rough idle and if I hit the pedal it will die. I checked the timing and the crank pulley is lined up and the camgears to. I checked the ground cables and all sems grounded... But the one to the engine hanger bolt isnt there. I dont remember if I had that wire. I think so but im not sure and I cant find it haha

So what do you think guys? can the problem just be the Coolant Temp ECU Sensor or is it something else? Thanks
MR.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links