View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #12
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
Answer - A vast majority of people could not care less about politics and/or non-presidential elections. The country struggles to get a majority of it's citizens to vote in presidential elections.

However, if we had higher participation - all the stuff you are whining about would have much stronger support (for the Dems that is) as the country has shifted to a center-dem position. The things you listed (besides the ACA which is still majority supported when you factor in the amount of people who think the act does not go far enough) are not even supported by a minority of the minority of the minority.

Sorry bud.
#1 i'm not whining. i am pointing out that voting is bullshit. they don't let you vote for the things that really affect you. it's all bullshit. #2 a vast majority of people don't have enough mental capacity to care about anything, much less anything that will have some change to their lives. which actually goes back to #1. #3 the things i listed; refer to number #1

from top to bottom, politics, religion, science, business and culture in this country and any country are full of shit. reeking piles of maggot infested garbage that is found in every aspect of culture meant to enclose you. but it is amusing to watch it all play out.

sorry bud?