View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
91ka24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
91ka24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Drifting is so DAMN expensive!!!

Sup guys, name is Andy Dennington, 24 years old and im from Oklahoma city, oklahoma. Been on zilvia for a few years now, so i finally decided to start a build thread. this will be pic heave, so i hope you enjoy

so here is how the car looked about 5 years ago, when i first got into drifting. still to this day, i have no idea why i thought throwing a kouki front on was a good idea

and when i thought "ohhh im a drifter now, its official hahahaha"

so after my first event, i was hooked and knew that this is what i want to spend every pay check on. so i started the usual drift build process. first was removing the sound deadening and stitch welding the chassis

installed isis solid subframe bushings

bought bc racing br coils

stitch welded

and around this time, i picked up a sponsorship with Enjuku Racing and could not be more thankful to have the support of such a great company! so i picked up some isis arms

so now with the suspension stiffened up it was time to get back on the track

then i decided to ditch the kouki front and just go back s13, where i should have stayed in the first place

so by now, i have been drifting for 2 years i believe, and decided it was time for a cage. so i went with the enjuku fd cage, and had my buddy tig it in