View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:43 AM   #2976
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt191 View Post
Okay guys, I have a stock s13 I don't mind having to roll fenders or anything, but I really just want a nice mild ride height but if I need to go lower I will and can. But I found a set of 17x9 Varstoen wheels with a +22 offset what do you think about these wheels? What is it going to look like? What kind of tire size am I going to be looking at? Any input will be greatly appreciated as I am having troubles with figuring out just where I need to be for a nice flush fit.
Please read through this thread, please search through rimtuck, please use the search function for this forum.

17x9 is a common size for the S-Chassis and I'm sure you'll find a ton of answers there.

The possibilities are endless with that size and offset. You can run a bit of meat but you could also get real low and real skinny tires. It's a versatile size.

This thread is about Wheel Fitment Questions, not "feed me info/specs" questions. Learn more about what goes into wheel fitment and then come back with a question regarding the specs you found and the type of alignment you want and tire sizes you want.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote