Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #11
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
So today I made some head way. I know it's been awhile since this thread had see. An update, but life, the house and other things have unexpectedly pushed the car to the back burner.

As some of you know, I was having an issue with my ATS/IAT reading about 30-40 degrees off from ambient temps. I finally got around to testing the sensor itself and eventually contacting Haltech to see what the issue could be. The sensor checked out fine, so I immediately thought it was the scaling. Turns out that the scaling for the IAT sensor I have isn't listed on the drop down menu nor on their site. They had to email me the correct calibrstion for the sensor.

Once plugged in, the car fired right up and idled great. I have my vac readings back, although a little lower than anticipated. The car will rev now, as before any throttle input and it wanted to die. It's running extremely rich(9.5-10AFR) but it runs and will move under it's own power.

So, I'm finally making steps in the right direction with getting this thing on the road. Soon, hopefully very soon, I'll be able to take the car around for a ride. Thanks for looking.

http://s627.photobucket.com/user/jr_...e2a62.mp4.html