Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 AM   #29
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
1. if you can find one a nerf football jammed up through the trunk will push the dent out of your quarter panel. My car had one stuffed in each side

2. when you cut the hole for the vent cut it as small as possible the hood gets saggy otherwise and the vent will rattle off your valve cover and force you to want to kill yourself

3. I always wanted those mirrors

and finally I really have to commend you for sticking with this as long as you did. I simply had to put shortie headers and block out the wide body on my car and that wound up being to much work for me and I said F'it and sold the car for $3000. Kudos to you sir
Thanks man. I still feel like scraping it as I have so much more to do before I can even drive it normally. I was going to get a basketbal and inflate it in the QP. I have no clue how that dent got there as I wasnt around when it happened.

Also Im giong to attempt to leave the metal structure under neat as much as possible to keep the hood from eating itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD View Post
Nice to see the Ganadors on finally man!
Thanks again Marc. If it wasn't for you I would have been on CF F1 style mirrors like the Vertex car.

As much as I hate Ganadors I have to admit they are an improvement on this car.