View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #3071
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswouldgo View Post
No I am not sure what type of disk I got. I tried to get it fitted today the rears were perfect, and now installed. But the fronts couldn't clear the calipers, do you think a 10mm spacer would do the job? The shop was also saying I would need longer bolts.
Again, all depends on what the face is. Could be anywhere from 7mm to as much as 13mm from my experience. Yes, you'd need longer studs, 6mm slip on spacers are the most I'm willing to use on the stock studs. Anything more than that is butt pucker factor when I hit a pot hole or track the car goes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody_sir View Post
did you need to do a pull up front to make it fit? Whats your camber?
I'm running roughly 3* up front. If you roll the front fenders on an S-chassis, you're pretty much pulling it at the same time. S14s will take 10js up front with no issue, may have some rubbing issue at full lock, but nothing a big ass hammer can handle. S13s, I wouldnt run anything wider or bigger than a 17x9.5j. Damn wheel well is just freaking tiny compared to S14s.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote