Thread: My sr20
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:33 AM   #5
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
A. if you think the tps is causing problems, disconnect it. The engine should run fairly normal without it connected on a stock sr20det.

B. Disconnect the oxygen sensor if you think it is causing problems. The engine will run normal without it connected.

C. As to the maf, if you have a redtop, #62 ECU or E5, you can use any SOHC KA24E Maf sensor hotwire in place of it. You should be able to find one of those cheap or easy. I used to carry a few spares in my glove box. Just grab the hot-wire (2 philips screws) you dont need to buy / replace the entire metal housing.

You can also try cleaning the maf hotwire.