Thread: My sr20
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:53 PM   #8
.db.

Trader Rating: (0)
.db. is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a known good innovative lc1 wideband that has a narrowband sensor i'm picking up from a co worker this week and I'm going to try that. I have confirmed the TPS sensor is working normally at this time - 0.40v at closed and 4.06v at wot.

When unplugging the MAF nothing changes initially but when i plug it back in the car almost dies, catches itself and returns to running the same. All the fuel injectors respond to being unplugged, same with coil packs. I don't notice any difference when unplugging the o2 sensor.

Having the j4 ecu - i've discovered its quite the PIA to diagnose things due to not having a diagnostics knob. I feel like im chasing so much pointless stuff. I've read a knock sensor could cause rich mixture, a coolant temp sensor could cause a rich mixture, the obvious ignitor chip etc.

I don't understand why the car ran fine with this o2 sensor before but isnt running fine with it now.

Is there anywhere that explains what sensors may effect fuel trim and in what way? I'm running out of ideas.
.db. is offline   Reply With Quote