View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:16 AM   #420
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
NO Pics update:

Well I set a data limit for my s4 and I got close to exceeding my data limit by uploading too many photo's to photobucket, so I can't post anymore pictures till tomorrow. I was able to get work done. I had safelite come out and install a windshield. Full function sent my replacement primary rail spacers with the quickness... Installed them, hooked up all of my Engine Harness plugs/connectors and grounds and cleaned the upper intake manifold out because it had been sitting for a few months. I was supposed to tack the lower runners out of the engine flange extending up towards the turbo inlet runners onto the engine flange but time wasn't on my side yesterday so It didn't work out. Hopefully I'll get them done tonight or tomorrow. I bookmarked a spot with a good buddy of mine to paint the car in August. Should take about a month...and I'm really excited to see how it comes out. I'm still slightly at odds on color. Black is just sick...but rainbows are so beautiful.... haha. We'll see what color I finally choose. The car is practically ready to start though. was going to give it a quick fire just to do a quick systems check but i'm just going to wait for the manifold to be finished. I havn't removed any of the port blocks since the motor has shown up. Well one time to hear it suck/squish and blow..but since then all openings have been sealed. Didn't want to chance anything falling or working their way into the fresh motor.
New I.D. 1000's in the primary spot snapped right in and as far as fuel goes...that is my only change aside from the Flex fuel sensor I'll be installing when it comes in. More updates soon..pushing for this manifold to get finished asap.

more updates soon!

Stay tuned!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote