View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #1
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Question I have a question for the Texas folk

So, looking into moving to TX within a year or so (maybe a few months). One of my good friends and my brother live there and love it; and I'm getting tired of the north west, ha ha. Anyways, I've been looking into the emissions laws, but the state website on the matter is kind of vague, so I was wondering if some locals can chime in. My first choice is to move to the San Antonio or Austin area with Dallas being a backup (depends on work availability). I have OBD-II cars that don't have OBD-II motors, ha ha. No emissions at all where I live now, so I never had to worry about it. But I really would rather not have to worry about selling any of them. Do the emissions testers need to plug into the ports, is it just a sniffer test, are there visual engine bay checks? Hoping it's not too bad! Any feedback from people in those areas would be greatly appreciated!
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links