View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #1
frozone

Trader Rating: (0)
frozone is an unknown quantity at this point
94 silvia sr20de(na) which driveshaft??

Alright, so I just recently purchased my first Nissan. I bought a 94 RHD s14, zenkei front, kouki rear, with the SR20de. Made the deal with this guy that he was going to put the whole car back together, have the LSD installed into the dif, and install a new clutch, which I then ordered.

Here's the problem. He had the drive shaft out, and has misplaced it. I'm obviously new to the Nissan game, and I have no clue if another drive shaft will fit, or where I could source a new drive shaft for the non turbo'd SR.

This guy is telling me they're impossible to find at a good price, and is willing to give me my money back for the car. I'm also getting conflicting information as to if any other drive shafts fit (I've heard one from a KA S14 fits)

Also wondering if I should just bite the bullet and source an SR20deT swap, which I'm also receiving conflicting info on. One guy tells me its plug and play, next guy tells me you need to shave the sub-frame, and next tells me it needs a custom wire harness and mounts.

Any info is greatly appreciated !!
frozone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links