View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #43
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Nation S13 View Post
damn at 10k investment and a rough estimate of $690 sell 20 and youll be already in the positive end.....and i know that wont be to hard seeing that this is one of those pieces that most s13 owners want

PUT ME DOWN on whatever list you got !!!
lol, my profit in each bumper isnt that high. i will be back in the green though after the first batch of bumpers is sold. ive already paid off MOST of what i owed on my CC just thru freelance work, aero and shirt sales... but i havent posted a profit since i paid for the molds. most folks think im making a ton of money doing what im doing, but that couldnt be further from the truth. im just taking all of my profit and reinvesting it directly into the business (when i have available funds to do so). i dont touch the money i make with dorkidori... i work a normal day job to pay for my life, dorkidori just pays for itself.

the first batch is most likely going to be limited to 25 pcs for the first run (im going to be buying a ton of vents though, probably 50-75 sets initially) as im still working on all the behind the scenes details, hence why there is no shirt being posted for June either... Julys shirt design will most likely be all Skyline chassis.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote