View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #4
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Corbic's ReWrite.

Ok, it's the future. Life's a bitch. I'm cool with that. Rather then Kitty the wall girl, just make up a new mind-time-traveling mutant. Then we can't bitch.

Also when sending Wolverine back, Logan expresses he still doesn't trust Magneto, and Maggy then comments "after I helped you and Storm bring back Xavier from that hellish limbo he was trapped in, after I gave you back your claws and tried to save Rouge... you still don't trust me?!"

That will help level out some stuff.

Rather than the focus being stopping an execution, it should be on mending Charles and Magneto's relationship. IDK, the whole Trask thing was stupid. So was the plastic room and pistols. I thought the US-Gov didn't figure that crap out till X-men Last stand.

Boom. Genius.

Ok, Logan is to make nice between Xavier and Magneto. However it comes out that part of the "apocalypse" is when Magneto back stabs Mystique in Last Stand, sure turns against the mutants and helps "Trask" and the Government. 1970's Magneto decides "just kill her, problem solved"

Wolverine, realizing this plan is falling apart realize the world went to shit cause Xavier died in the future. The school was shut down, and there was no peace champion. JEAN KILLED Xavier. So he warns him about Jean, about the Phoenix.

As Magnetto is about to kill Mystique, Azazel saves her. The two flee the chaos in the US and hideout in Germany. Thus we can now have Nightcrawler.

Movie ends the future vanishing "light it did" and Logan hearing the time-machine girl's voice suddenly "you did it, you changed this future".. and then blacking out.

He awakes to find Sabertooth helping him up going "man, what have you been up too? Base is looking for your, we got to get going." Wolverine looks around puzzled "yeah... man I just have this weird vision or something" and Sabertooth laughs it off about to much LSD.

Xaiver then redoubles his efforts to build a school and Magneto takes off to contemplate the future. Show Mystique pregnant and in hiding with Azazel.

I would then use this as a segway to make another movie.

This movie could then feature Mystique, Runaway Rouge, Azazel, young Jean and Cyclops and Deadpol.

Azazel could be trying to enacted his portal to bring over demon mutants., he wants to sacrifice toddler Nightcrawler. Jean and Cyclops are sent to stop him, meanwhile Deadpol (as we know and love) shows up as a Government Mercenary to catch them all and just wreaks havoc.

It ends with Azazel dying, Nightcrawler being abandoned and Mystique hooking up with Rogue (As I recall Mystique had her own band of trouble makers which Rouge was apart of).

We can then introduce Jubilee, Gambit and others in a follow up movie where Rouge joins the X-men yada yada.

This would also give ground work for Deadpols own movie, and potentially a Marvel Zombies movie.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote