Thread: Ernieslemon
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #1
TwistnItSideways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
TwistnItSideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Ernieslemon

I found his T25 Turbo for sale and messaged him via text message. And at first everything was great I checked his trader rating and they all checked out fine so I had assumed everything was great.

So upon messaging him He said the turbo has inlet and outlet pipe with no shaft play and said 120 tonight and I'll ship it tomorrow

So I paid him via Paypal and he kept in good contact with me he told me he had shipped it the next day and when I asked for the tracking number he said he wasn't home and would get it to meet when he does. I didn't receive a number on my email which should have been my first red flag.

But none the less I still tried to keep in contact with him in case things went wrong.

He notified me the next day and said he had insurance on it and if anything went wrong he'd refund me.

So alright cool peace of mind Right.

couple more days go by of me trying to get the tracking number from him with either no answer or "I am busy i'll get it to you when I get home."

So its been a couple days since the turbo was supposed to be here. And after trying to get in contact with him He now hasn't messaged or called me at all.

Now I am worried I wasted 120.

What should I do?

I don't want to give anyone a bad rep but it seems like I got scammed.

Should I file a complaint with paypal and try and get my money back?
TwistnItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links