View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 11:33 PM   #11
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I like the pick by the Lakers. I also heard rumors of the Celtics wanting the #7 pick from the Lakers for Rondo. I would do it in a heartbeat if the rumor is true. Trade Randle for Rondo then convince Carmelo Anthony to sign. The Lakers get a proven scorer in Anthony and a true PG that they haven't had in awhile (I don't count Nash since he was always injured) in Rondo. If not, Randle looks like he has the tools needed to be a legit player in the league. Seeing as the Lakers drafted him, I don't see Gasol returning. The Mavs are looking to sign him as a free agent and I think he would flourish in Dallas.

I highly doubt LeBron would come back to Cleveland especially after them signing an unproven (in the NBA world) coach out of the Euro league. I think LeBron stays with the Heat and gets a bigger contract (which he deserves) or bolts and teams up with Rose to Chicago. I would love him on the Lakers but that signing is far-fetched, but you never know?