View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
$350k here in the bay area gets you a 3 bed 2 bath house approx. 1600sq/ft and a small backyard. Yea in SF you need to be making atleast $150k a year to buy a "nice" house.(I understand that is subjective). Rent in downtown SF averages between $2500 and $5k a month for something not roach infested and free of mold. You people on the east coast got it good in terms of housing.
That first house you described is my house, but I might have a little more yard than you described.
$94k right as values were shitting the bed. I intend to be under 75k left within a year from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defcon86nwh View Post
102k for mine @ 1700sq foot. 2 acres and a 2 car garage. It's a little older, but I've replaced most everything now.
I was JUST about to say "that's NC/SC/TN prices right there" before I noticed your location.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote