View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #3
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point

SSR (Tanabe) Varden Sport VS (please correct me If I'm off a bit on the name) 17x8 +38 and 17x9 +38. 4 and 5 lug 114.3, so these should be a direct bolt on. May add a little spacer to them to get them another 10mm closer to the fender, and finish them off with a 275 or so rear tire and 245s in the front. I fell for them immediately and contacted GTR Garage and told them what I wanted to spend, and not to exceed. Won them and was actually surprised how cheap they went for ($73 USD+fees).

credit the husband for polishing them up

17x8+38

17x9 +38

the center caps gave him lots of fits, but an abarsive wheel+dremel took care of them

before

After

He had a friend owe him from a spare oil pan he shipped to a friend (had it from when he welded it and replaced another friends MS6 oil pan) and he is shipping him some fancy polish to get them to shine extra bright. Going to do the lips and center caps when that arrives, then clear.

Sat, we went visit steve......

how is this not the most eye catching thing in the lot......

there were more cars in the back, just took a couple of quick snaps. that Soarer was soooo clean.

scored these sways on YAJ using fromjapan

husband thought he was real funny, posted this on facebook and called it "Gabby's baby nursery"