View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #3166
s13-Silviaa

Trader Rating: (0)
s13-Silviaa is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys! im kinda new here but ive been reading posts on this forum as a guest. epecially this one.. i've been trying to research wheel fitments and have seen a few.. but dont recall seeing anything with a similar setup i plan on having..

i have a 93 240sx coupe. will be doing silvia fron conversion with 50mm rear overfenders and 40mm front. my car has allot of aftermarket suspension parts.. i havent had a thorough look to see what is all there (car had everything on it when i bought it).. it does have coilovers so i know that will help with fitment in most cases.. i would like to avoid modifying the wheel wells in the front. i would like a wide and aggressive setup with deep dish and whatnot. with a square stance or with minimum camber if possible.. but all these setups and offsets get kinda mind boggling.. perhaps you guys could help me and post some wheel specs that will work on an s13 with widebody fenders that i mentioned.. but of course.. with some play room for spacers as i intend to upgrade my brakes before i get new wheels..

thanks guys! hope someone can help
s13-Silviaa is offline   Reply With Quote