View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #19
Gill 180sx

Trader Rating: (0)
Gill 180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks everyone ^ , and I have to say cxracing really stepped up their game with the new designed manifolds. The welds could look a little better but for $500 I can't complain.

I ended up ordering the raw brokerage fuel rail and id1000 injectors on the July 4th Weekend, but apparently there not making the rails for a few months. Went with the Tomei rail for rb26. Should be here any day now, hopefully. Also got a fmic from raw brokerage.

Not to happy with the colour tho, purple would have been cool.

Ordered some new shock cartridges from bc racing, since my old ones were damaged from hitting the ruca.

Installed all the interior brake lines, just need to flare rear brake line.

Need to cut the downpipe to make it shorter and weld a v band on the old straight pipe. Also need to weld a new v band that's specific for the precision turbo.

Also this just came in, my new fuel lines.

Did some mock ups

Took this out to do the harness re locate and brake lines. Also re dyed black.

Hate doing wiring, keeping it simple, labeling and shortening whole harness by 3 feet, Extending few wires ( head lights, rad, lower harness etc)

All this came in yesterday, turbo lines.

Had to order more fittings, 90 degree fitting for the turbo drain to block and turbo feed and 3 90 degree fittings for the fuel setup for better fitment.

Ordered a wiring specialties harness today to, old one was very hacked up.
Hoping to have this on the road by end up July, although I have no idea how i'm going to pass Ontarios bullshit drive clean program. Registered as a hot rod and failed miserably last year cause of the straight pipes. Going to be worse this year with open waste gate, downpipe and cams..Might have to try that stuff you put in the tank to help??
Gill 180sx is offline   Reply With Quote