Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:06 PM   #97
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
-No sunroof (I fucking love sunroofs, wanna fight about it?)
You're FIRED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ixfxi, seems like you could lose a little more weight without being too extreme.
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-4...worksheet.html
You're FIRED too..

For the first guy I am quoting: sunroofs SUCK. Good way to introduce wind noise and more bullshit to break into your car. Second, 350Z interiors blow dick.. cheap fake aluminum plastic shit that started to break back in 03 when they first came out. Seriously, it only takes minutes for any modern NISSAN/INFINITI to look like shit. That fake/thin aluminum accent junk ALWAYS gets scuffed and looks like junk and it only takes 100 miles of usage.

Now, as for you simmode... I am telling you right now, dont ever.. EVER ever EVER... post a clublexus link on this forum. It is grounds for immediate bannage.

Obeewon can attest to how shitty and ignorant the club lexus forums are. I want 100% SEGREGATION between ZILVIA and CLUB LEXUS...

Only MORONS suggest removing your spare tire and jack.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote