Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:26 PM   #113
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Uhhhh, wut? What makes you think you know my setups?? Are you a wizard? I had a straight s13 with stock SR, coils, arms, 2 way, rotas, energy suspension bushings, and hawk pads. Now I have a 07' z33 Grand Touring, coils and arms going on this weekend. Just posting from experience. Have you owned a Z?

Anyone else go from S chassis to Z?
Thank you for proving my point. You gave me a list of 'mods' you added to your car but you didn't give me any specifics of your settings. Getting the car to handle properly is way more involved than swapping on coils and suspension arms.

The 240sx from the factory as you know comes in truck ride height, the suspension is tuned for this height. Slamming it to the ground and running stretched tires is not fair grounds to compare its handling characteristics to a 350z which already has a lower center of gravity with suspension that is tuned for it. Hell, they even have a model called "Track Edition".

The best thing I enjoy about the 350z is the fact that there are hipster drifters contemplating between buying an S13/S14 to drift into a wall or drifting the 350z into said wall. As time continues to tick, more and more of these hipster drifters will choose the 350z, why? because A/C drift car y0! N/A powah dawg!!! Plus the ladies love it? AMIRITE? Hahahahahahaha.