View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #1656
theericsmith
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
theericsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
you quoted a post made back in may! kid, if you wanna pick a fight with me (or any other frequent and contributing member such as zooopreme) youre gonna lose. im not an elitist, actually im fairly sure your use of the word is incorrect, though that doesnt surprise me. i believe you were looking for opinionated, of which yes i am, and i will be the first person to admit that. but hey, i have no problems calling people like you out who want to push a subject or topic. feel free to throw more adjectives my way of describing someone based on text you see on the internet that you actually dont know and have never really talked to other than starting fights with.

also, im allowed to be bitchy and opinionated as ive been in this scene for almost 13 years, i run a business that has been involved in the s-chassis scene for 7 of those years now with a flawless record of providing services and products to said scene and ive done more with these cars than you probably ever will. i was building 240s back when you were probably still in grade school, but hey, youre the star of the show here so i guess you call the shots right?

in going back thru your old posts, now i remember who you are... youre that guy who started the missile car thread and got all pissy when i closed it (truth be told, no one cared about that thread and all you did was piss off a bunch of people including myself for promoting a cancer in our scene). your posts in addressing me have always had a personal vendetta tone and the posts you make addressing other zilvia members also have a very negative tone to them as well. seriously kid, drop it because you really dont have a leg to stand on in this argument that YOU have now reignited!

kthxbai!

RULES:
i wanted to reply but honestly i have nothing to say except hahaha .
telling me i shouldn't talk because i don't know you over zilvia and then you proceed to attempt to tell my life story like you know me.
hypocrisy at it's finest.
i don't take zilvia as seriously as some of you guys so i probably won't be responding to your jokes..i mean posts.
theericsmith is offline   Reply With Quote