View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #66
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
^ With out disrespect, but you know nothing about whats going on out there at all.
Sure, whatever. You even make a fox news quip.

Quote:
I'm not saying this because i watch fox news. I'm saying this because i have family there, i been ther and its my country i care more and know more than you do!!
That makes no sense what so ever especially since we are talking about Palestine and you are claiming to be from Iraq. Guess which country I have friends in and do business with.

Quote:
To answer your last post,

There is not really a "Arab world" that support the palastine. "Only the lebnanese (Hizb Alah) that support the palastine fighters and thats because of the Mosque. .
Would the term "Islamic World" make you feel better? I also didn't say anything about "supporting Palestine", anyone smart enough to wipe their own ass can see past the Islamic "our brothers" rhetoric. Where was all the Middle Eastern love during the 2004 Tsunami? The worlds largest Islamic nation gets wiped out and Saudi Arabia couldn't even sign a check for 100million. OMFG, look out, one of the wealthiest nations in the world is handing out a 30m check!

Quote:
All the other Arab countries such as Jordan, Algeria, Saudi "Arabia", Qatar and a lot more are on their knees sucking Isreals dick.
Good.

Quote:
This is 2014 Not 1970 when then the old presidents of these countries I mentioned above USED to support palastine.
Yeah, so where them Palestinians getting rockets, motors and machine guns? Was it 1970 when Saddam launched Scud Missiles on Israel and tired to convince the, ahem, Muslim World to go to war with Israel again?

Have the on going boarder classes with Lebanon and Syria all been in the 1970s? Was 1970 only 8 years ago when Israel went to war with Lebanon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Lebanese_conflict

Quote:
But like I said, please don't try to educate me of what's real or not, because I been to all over the middle east and I know what exactlly they are.
So tell me, which country has a populous that openly loves and accepts the jewish state Israel? Just because Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan realized it's better to make money and deal with the US than it is to fight with Israel doesn't mean there is any love'n going on.

Yes, we all know the Palestinians are pawns - but that doesn't mean the make the world a jewish friendly place.

Clearly ware on opposite sides of this issue. No need to try and "Educate" me.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote