View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 08:55 PM   #3
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13mikesr20 View Post
so it deals with oil or vaccum or both

that looks like antifreeze under it my guess would be turbo water line feed.cant be return because thats located on the hot side that my .2
That was one of my first thoughts as well but the water line to feed the turbo comes from a port on top of the intake manifold. It looks like coolant in the picture but seems to actually be some sort of clear glue or sealant that is around the valve (it doesn't look green in person, I think the reflection from the camera flash gave it that tint in the picture). I'm pretty sure it deals with vacuum or oil as well but I can't for the life of me figure out where it goes. This engine came from a bone stock 180 with 72,000kms so I'm fairly certain that its from the factory and not part of a modification that someone made but I could be wrong.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote