View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 11:41 AM   #42
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Been a little bit since my last post. I guess its time for an update!!!

I've been just driving it around to local dinner meets at sheetz/sonic and brothers pizza and to work when im low on gas in the truck (my daily) and when it doesn't rain..

Sheetz

Sonic

At my paps garage where I first installed the Silvia front.

Towards the end of July, I decided to get my Coffee Table Wheels some tires and jump-start my 5Lug Conversion.

Up on blocks went the car. #hovercarstatus

---Wheel and Tire Specs---
Front 17x9 +24 with 225/45/17
Rear 17x10 +22 (might be +20) with 235/45/17

Front hubs went on no problem...

rear arm bolts/hubs need some persuasion of PB Blaster

Figured I wont be needing my 4 lug se anymore, sold them to fund the new 5Lug Rotors and new pads.

needed to get some new lug nuts..

the rears poke a little bit so I had to raise ride height till I get a full rear arm package for an alignment.

Otherwise I like the full chrome look on the car...

couple shots from the other night..

2 things I definitely need to get...

1) 225/45 for the rears. the 235/45 are to tall..
2) front camber plates or new coilovers with them already installed. Wifey might get me the D-Max Streets around Black Friday
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote