Thread: My SR20VET...
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 08:18 PM   #27
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwaystarJC View Post
BEAUTIFUL. just read your entire thread. you've done an amazing job with quality work and its very inspirational. are you planning on keeping the OEM SE front lip with the skirts and rear spats?
Thanks for the kind words! I eventually plan to add the NaVaN front bumper, but that's going to wait until the rest of it gets to see fresh paint.

I finally received my wiring harness back from ChaseBays, which I hope is the final time. I went through the harness this time and pinged everything out. All seems as it should, but the real test will be once I get it back into the car. I've slowly been doing that.

I have my Harness bar sitting in the spare room. I need to find the time to modify my B-pillar plastics to accept the bar and still look clean, this will take some patience and finesse.

I am modifying my catch can setup slightly. Right now my valve cover lines run to the top of the can with the exhaust e-vac plumbed center above them. I want to move them down and add some stainless steel scrub pads to add surface area and collect more oily vapor than the empty can would.

I also need to get my exhaust housing blanket secured, but this requires removing the down pipe inorder to get my hands in there.

Other than the few items listed above, the car is ready to get to the dyno. Hoping this will happen with in the next month or so, who knows. I will post video and results immediately.