View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #99
aaronlosey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
aaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enough
Well the event is over. We successfully got 3 cars running. We brought over Yokoi and Tezuka. They shot machine guns, went to Bass Pro Shop, went fishing, got drunk every single night, drifted with us, and the event was amazing. We sprinkled some more of Tyler's ashes. We hugged, we cried, we had an amazing time. Durdan hit people again. I drove a RHD car and it was really fun.

If anyone remembers this old thing...

It is now this thing. 14 psi on a 3071, high comp SR, E85, a simple 350 whp. FUN AS FUCK. Car can't be even 2300 lbs at this point, mostly because it is missing a lot of integral metal that it should have to survive a wreck lol.

The car is amazing and super fun, it is my new go to car. The new E85 V8 dog box car is put aside and I am driving this. I strapped a vial of Tyler to the cage so I don't feel like I am cheating on the missile car, and I am rocking this thing. It is fun and a bit challenging to shift for me, and to use the e brake since it is RHD, but I am getting used to it fast. The 350Z tranny keeps getting put into 5th after 4th instead of 3rd, but I will get better. It happened countless times lol.

Car still gets rad tire wear. Smoke fucking fills it up though : / I don't like smoke.

Here is Yokoi piloting it.

These cars are so much fucking fun. This was from the memorial. It was very emotional. Stew's hand is dumping ashes.

Group hug with the family.

Car is so easy to drive other than RHD at the moment, and FAST. Should have raised it years ago lol.

Lots of cool cars came : )

The drivers and spectators that come are what make the event amazing though! Plus, we had D1 dudes to rally everyone to get together on one very special date!

The S15 ran for part of the day, but had some issues and we put it away because the motor is too expensive for me to fuck with and break at the track, and the S13 was running so well.

The Japanese dudes loved it and want to come back again, it is like a vacation for them where they are treated awesome and get to drift for fun with people that think they are the bees knees.

I entered the comp in the newly built RHD S13 because I thought it would be humorous and fun, and it was a blast. The car needs some setup and a bit of attention and fried something in the rear end, but it is going to be awesome. Hell, it already is awesome. We hugged in the winners circle.

We got the Essence crew all the way out to Mineral Wells to floss lol.

And because this post wouldn't be complete unless I bought something amusing, I got another M3.

aaronlosey is offline   Reply With Quote