Old 08-20-2014, 12:02 PM   #19
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenrapids View Post
Looting/rioting makes us look like a bunch of uncivilized fools. Everything turns into a race issue way too fast. If Mike Brown would have killed the cop what would have happened? it probably wouldnt have made it past the local news. Put yourself in law enforcements shoes and tell me you wouldnt fire if you felt your life was in danger.
Yeah I agree we definitely shouldn't be rioting n looting smh but protest is a good thing but I really don't think it's about race it's about these cops shooting to kill people r fed up...just like the two black cops n NY that beat a man and people are outraged by it and want the police to stop harassing people over BS I should be able to walk drive jog ride my bike without being harassed because I "LOOK" a certain way...and they're trained to protect themselves yes and they should when in "danger" there's no way an unarmed teenager can make a grown man feel that scared for his life to where he has to shoot him six times n kill him...He didn't have to kill him is all I'm saying

Last edited by YOSHIKOUKI; 08-20-2014 at 12:54 PM..
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote