View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 10:03 AM   #3185
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
no, I don't plan on driving like a maniac, but I've read that until I change the rear gear ratio I'm going to be spinning from a stop everywhere. I don't want to do that. that's why I figured if I had 295 or 305s I wouldn't have to worry about it as much. I've driven a 500rwhp mustang and never had a problem, but it had 3.55 gears and 305 tires. by my saying I build cars to drive, I did not mean I build cars to drive like an asshole.... I didn't rebuild an engine, transmission, suspension, interior etc. just to let my car sit in the garage all the time. all of those tires are used, and not street worthy tires, which is why I'm in the market for street tires, because I want my shit to be safe on the street. otherwise I'd put those slicks back on my centerlines and worry about it when those are spent. the other tires are just drift spares for when I want to go to events and have cheap fun.

I'm not offended that you fail at reading comprehension or that you are talking shit about my drift spares and slicks that I took off to put daily tires on my ranger. To further explain myself even though it is unneeded, by me saying I may be too lazy to mount my slicks when going to the track. I work about halfway between the track and my house... so some Saturday nights I may not want to drive an hour home, put on different wheels, then drive 2 hours to the track... so my street tires may see a few passes. Is that clear enough for you now? From your posts I've read on multiple forums it appears you know your shit, so I know you're not the typical troll, but you really shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote