View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
NISR20MO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
NISR20MO is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Then this guy has the audacity to tell me I'm not an honest seller and that he's not going to ship them back until he receives his full refund.
That's not a fair statement considering your offer to refund the money once you receive the parts back. I have dealt with you before and everything went well. Good luck with paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafi (TR) View Post
L side mirror super loose which is not acceptable for my s14 project!

And seller never provided full pics of LH mirror even though I specifically asked for a pic and asked the condition of the LH mirror!!
Dude, first and foremost, Ganador's are one of the worst made parts I have ever put my hands on.
1) I'm sure brand new ones feel and look sucky too
2) If they were made in china they would probably be made better
3) If there was a knock-off they would also probably be better than the originals

Honestly the mirrors in Ganadors look like shit anyways, they were to cheap to put an edge around the glass.

I bought some once and found a bunch of issues (some just because the mirrors are poor quality, some seller damage) the seller didn't mention the issues and when I came on here to complain, everyone on the site told me I was wrong and stupid. I sold them to someone else who told me i was stupid for being unsatisfied and guess what, when he got them he was not happy with them either. And he knew about all of the issues i had seen. Sucks to suck, live and learn some of these things aren't what you might expect.

You should be more fair though, I'd put money on az_240 giving you a refund like he said once he receives the part. I wouldn't expect that he intentionally sent them to you and hid that damage. I think he is aware of the fact that ganadors are a crappy part that look good in pictures, and you aren't yet. Your age says 35? If that's correct be an adult and work it out like a man, he gave you a fair offer, take a refund.

Or you can try and argue in here but I think you can see which way this is going to go.
NISR20MO is offline   Reply With Quote