View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 06:46 AM   #2233
deciplesteve

Trader Rating: (1)
deciplesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So basically what's happening here is that a good half of the content of this thread is Florida born and a case of severe California envy set in with an acute case of the butthurt so a bunch of Florida boys had to come in to fight the trash cars and trash people with "but muh guns and freeedumb".

We do have some stupid regulations put in place by well meaning but ignorant politicians. We also have the means to make those regulations go away as soon as Californians get motivated to petition for a ballot initiative. We can drastically alter the CARB and DMV regulations. We can toss all the misguided gun laws and bans.

Florida is still Florida and you still live there. Take your butthurt and bullshit elsewhere. This isn't the place or the time. You could say "You're doing it wrong."

Back to jankass cars and owners.

EDIT for more doing it wrong

California envy? Sir, you couldn't pay me to live there. Hell, I don't want to live in Florida. I miss the Midwest, that's home to me. If I could afford to, I would move back tomorrow.

"Muh guns and freedumb"? Nice try, but I am plenty well educated. I happen to currently reside in the south, but that has no bearing on my intelligence. Do I love my guns, yes. Do several of them hold personal value beyond being an expensive firearm, yes. You, however, assume that I am a 3-tooth hillbilly with "Don't tread on me" tattooed on several body parts. If the government tried to truly ban them and survived the very likely second Civil War that would ensue, I would begrudgingly, but willingly, demilitarize several of them to be able to keep them for their sentimental reasons.

Fuck off, you #SNIP#.