Thread: Tafi (TR)
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:51 AM   #12
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Had zero problems with Seller when I bought stuff from him about 2 weeks ago. Packaged perfect (with proper "fragile" labels, markings on the box for which side is up, what imperfection was present on the box before shipment, the lot!) and pretty much all imperfections were disclosed.

When you buy used parts, no one should expect anything perfect, ESPECIALLY non-OEM things. I see the pics and for a used part, the imperfection is nothing.

Typical Zilvia. Want to pay used prices for a perfect part and then bitch and complain when they are shown reality.............And on top of this, it's a shittly made part to begin with!

Every single used part I have purchased had its own imperfection and I have come to realize this. If I want something perfect, I just simply buy it brand new. I have also come to realize buying most things brand new aint even worth it and keeping loads more $$$$ in my pocket is worth the little imperfections

And screw a refund before the item is back in the seller's hands. If you payed the extra "fee" with paypal, that's what they are there for! If not, tough luck.........
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote