View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 08:52 PM   #170
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Its about d@mn time somebody mentioned this!! The whole v8 thing brought along the the ratchet look. All the v8 guys are all about "murica" bullshit. They just love to stand out, only they dont realize they look like tools.

Notice how I said the Nissan V8 doesn't get a pass, though.

The 'American' stuff is not just the V8 swap. Have you noticed that a lot of these car clubs out here that are internet famous and actually DO turn out nice cars are still fundamentally flawed? I'm sick of seeing their 'freeway cruising' videos with some fucking Whiz Khalifa playing. I hate the 'Twerk it, Miley' stickers. I despise the need to incorporate SWAG into fucking everything. In America it's not enough to have a cool car (by 90's standards like Team Proceed, Animal Style, etc) and to be generally liked. You have to BRAG and SHOWBOAT all the fucking time. All fucking day. It's disgusting. I don't wave, flash my lights, or nod at anyone I see. If you're 'doing it right' and you know it then you don't have to. The group mentality is the same reason gangs are formed: people don't feel comfortable on their own so the seek the companionship and approval of others. That's CA swag in a nutshell.

...looks like replica seats and aero. More money spent on that type of thing when it has a stock KA. Again, it could be reasonable but an owner's priorities say a lot about what they drive. Just like the FRS crowd: bro let me slap on a Rocket Bunny kit and bigger wheels to fill in the fender all under stock power. Your stock motor is gonna looooooove those heavy ass (22lbs+) Meisters and huge contact patch.