View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 04:31 PM   #8
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
I dont understand why people keep buying shitty trailer wheels or random american racing wheels that look funny. There are plenty of reps out there in 15x8/9 and even a couple 10s that look way better. You can't even justify "but real wheels are too expensive" anymore.
Just finished this little summer project with my little brother.

His budget was very small so we opted for "trailer wheels" (actually stock car/dirt track wheels) and I am pretty happy with the result.

New wheels will be coming over the winter but for the time being these wheels served their purpose and at $30 something a wheel they sure beat the hell out of the stock teardrops.

IMG_8128 - Copy-1 by jaymillsphoto, on Flickr

IMG_8075 - Copy-1-2 by jaymillsphoto, on Flickr

IMG_8051 - Copy-1 by jaymillsphoto, on Flickr

I know its not the coolest thing ever but he is 19 working in a warehouse like 50 hours a week to afford this, I like it, but more importantly he likes it which is all that matters.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote