View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:03 AM   #373
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiveno View Post
if your car is so low that it is basically undrivable without ruining it you are also doing it wrong imo. this whole doing it wrong thing is extremely subjective
That wasn't really what I was talking about...but yeah. If your car can't drive it is not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
Lol, proper hardparker here.. If you don't crash sometimes, you're not pushing hard enough.. I suppose that would be hard to do sitting on the sidelines though, huh?

Edit: It seems like you do it wrong as well champ..
Hahaha. Im the first to admit I do it wrong all the time. Thank God I am not the standard.
That was the first and last time I ever drifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
are we really having the argument that if you crash your car doing drift/racing events then you're doing it wrong? FFS, how is anyone supposed to be good at anything if you dont push yourself to the limits sometimes?

Personally, I find it incredible that OBEEWON has only crashed one single time in his entire life of drifting, but then one would assume that he isnt pushing hard enough at the track. If that's not the case then I expect to see him at the next F1 race in Suzuka, because we all know that even the best racers in the world (F1 drivers, Rally drivers, etc) crash, so if OBEEWON is better than them then thats incredible.. Everyone crashes, amateurs more than professionals.. Hating on someone because they arent as good as someone else when they are trying to learn is just fucken stupid..

I don't hate anyone.
1. my cars suck
2. I suck at driving/drifting/motorcycles
3. Beyonce is a man
4. I'd rather watch New Girl than hate someone I've never met.
5. Hate takes way too much effort. Im much too lazy for that.

But if this is doing it right I'd rather be wrong.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 10-01-2014 at 09:40 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote