View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 02:00 AM   #454
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
He will DEFINITELY NOT fix that up before the next time he drives it at the race track.. That is how the missiles end up at ebisu during matsuri, then if they aren't too trashed they are sold back to power vehicles or if they are proper gone they are squashed. They literally drive the car into the ground there..

And you know why? Because the point of drifting is to have fun, and if you're car still drives relatively straight then it looking like shit on the outside doesn't matter at all.. These guys don't repaint there shit when it gets smashed off, these guys don't care that their car even has the headlights torn off and a hole in the cooler, they care about having fun, and you can still have fun in a car that looks like a pile of shit..

The look on that guys face says it all..
So you're saying after that drift day, the vehicle is either sold or scrapped? So it never sees the street in that same condition again, like I said..
And no one said you can't have fun in a shitbox, but you shouldn't take pride in it looking like that.
Again, I didn't say getting a few door dings and ripping your aero off while drifting is wrong.
My original point was that ratchet kids use pictures like that as inspiration for their street cars/daily drivers and use your same mind state as an excuse.
The ten minute commute to the local Hobby Lobby facebook meet isn't Ebisu during matsuri.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote