View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 08:59 PM   #459
harris180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
So you're saying after that drift day, the vehicle is either sold or scrapped? So it never sees the street in that same condition again, like I said..
And no one said you can't have fun in a shitbox, but you shouldn't take pride in it looking like that.
Again, I didn't say getting a few door dings and ripping your aero off while drifting is wrong.
My original point was that ratchet kids use pictures like that as inspiration for their street cars/daily drivers and use your same mind state as an excuse.
The ten minute commute to the local Hobby Lobby facebook meet isn't Ebisu during matsuri.
They don't see the street in the first place.. Which is what i'v said before.. Heaps of the cars in this thread are quite clearly track only cars that are held together with zipties are or have mismatched panels or whatever. I'v said countless times in this thread that ratchet cars that are made to look terrible just because IS DOING IT WRONG. Having a beaten up shitty looking drift car ISNT doing it wrong because thats what happens when you race/track your car.. You spend the money on the important things so the car will make the next event..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote