View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 11:29 AM   #402
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Well, your wait just got a bit shorter. Read below...

So as most of you know, well the ones that follow this thing anyway, I've been fighting with wiring issues from the start of receiving my ChaseBays harness. We all know their reputation when it comes to lack luster customer service and wiring competence, so we won't delve into that. However, I would like to say that my harness is now 100% correct and was corrected at their hands. I may never buy another product from them, but it should be known that it didn't cost me a dime to get the repairs done, other than shipping the harness to them.

I chatted with a Haltech EMS tech the other day to sort out some of my issues. We discovered that my MAP sensor was shorted, causing part of my issue, so I ordered a new one. The new sensor came in yesterday and was installed last night. Eager to see if it fixed my problem(MAP reading -28in/hg or 29lbs of boost with engine off) I plugged in the laptop and turned the key on. Sensor showed 0 with the engine off and moved with my vacuum/psi pump as it should. With that said, I'm calling the tuner today to get a date ironed out for some dyno time. This Thursday its going to an alignment shop to get dialed in, so its ready for the maiden voyage after it steps safely off the rollers. So stoked right now!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!