Thread: Ebola...
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:00 PM   #21
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Sorry man... Suffice it to say, I'm in DFW in the midst of all the irrational hysteria & the shit is really annoying, especially with idiots around the country all of sudden crying to let Texas secceed from the Union over this like we're Florida or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki_10 View Post
idk.. I want to believe that is not airborne... a lot of diseases cause flu like symptoms.
I was thinking how come this eric duncan's wife didn't catch ebola were she must of had been more in contact with him than the nurses..
Definitely not airborne, bro. The virus lacks the proteins neccessary to allow it you survive outside of a body long enough to be transmitted that way. The majority of airborne virus' travel through the air & latch onto your lungs, spreading out from there. If you read up on Ebola's symptoms, the lungs/respiratory system are one of the few bodily systems not effected much.http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/faq-ebola/en/